With brand new wages, Skaalen Retirement Services has proven that we value the well-being of our employees. Come work for a place that offers a variety of hours, flexibility, insurance benefits, and has some of the highest starting wages for a non-profit retirement facility!
Are you a great cook and looking for some hungry mouths to feed? Skaalen Retirement Services has a Full-Time or Part-Time Cook position open for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing food items as qualified,
- Serving food to residents according to diet cards and posted menus,
- Following proper procedure for food handling, equipment use and infection control,
- Cleaning, washing, and sanitizing all kitchen equipment and,
- Assisting residents with food as needed.
Hours: Full-time hours from 32-40 per week. Part-time hours are Mon/Thurs/every other weekend (supper cook)
WHY choose Skaalen? Skaalen is located in the beautiful Norwegian town of Stoughton, WI. For over 100 years (yes, 100!!!) we have provided dedicating, compassionate services to the elderly in our facilities. We treat our staff and residents like family. If you want to be valued, appreciated, and join in on the fun, then apply today!
- $1.00 shift differential on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Up to a $1700 referral bonus
- Weekend differential
- Holiday parties
- Weekly treats
- Holiday bonus pay
- Free fitness center
- Staff appreciation program
- Scholarship opportunities
Skaalen Retirement Services is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour