*free rent* Live-In Supported Living Staff
Find your next New job + New apartment, in one full swoop!
Great opportunity for free rent in exchange for being available on site during the overnight hours Sunday through Thursday. Part Time hours pair well with students’ schedules, or can be joined with Full Time hours with benefits! Great opportunity for someone low on time, looking for extra income!
Support a group of Stoughton men and women to live independently in their own home! Their interests include singing, chatting over dinner, lounging, watching movies, coloring & crafts, and one-on-one visits.
The individuals who live in this home have complex medical support needs and personal cares. This would be a great position for a person who either has, or is looking to gain, experience in the medical field. Certifications & Experience are not required - we will train you!
Stoughton, WI Live-In Space
- 1 Bedroom
- Private kitchen
- Private living room
- Private bathroom with shower
- Garage and driveway parking
- Shared washer & dryer
- Large spacious yard, located on a corner lot
- Nice & quiet neighborhood
- Located in Stoughton, WI
- Job title: Live In Supported Living Staff
- Must be on-site & available from 10:00pm-9:00am Sunday night through Friday morning.
- Earn $15.00/hour while you complete morning routines 5:00am-9:00am, Monday through Friday, as well as during any overnight awake hours.
- If the address where you work and live is your sole legal residence, the wages earned for your live-in responsibilities may be exempt from federal and state income taxes.
- Please note: pets not allowed with the Live-In position
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Previous experience not required
- Must be comfortable with providing personal cares
- Must have an acceptable background
- A WI Drivers License, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and proof of appropriate level of insurance preferred.
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Benefits for Full Time Employees and their families:
- Health Insurance - Quartz/ Unity HMO with $0 deductible!
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Long Term Disability - 100% covered by employer
- Short Term Disability
- Generous sick time and vacation time
Benefits available to all employees:
- Casual dress code.
- Friendly work environment.
- Positive culture.
- Flexible schedule.
- Referral bonus program.
It is our mission to support individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community. Community Living Connections is a local, non-profit agency which supports individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, and frail elders to live as independently as possible, in their own homes. The supports CLC provides are flexible, person-centered and committed. CLC has provided services since 2004. AA/EOE
Learn more & apply: https://www.clconnections.org/job-board/stoughton-live-in-afh
Caregiver | Direct Support Professional | Human Services | Direct Care | Care giver | Non-profit | Nonprofit | Supported Living Staff | Community Supported Living | Disability Advocate | Disability Support Worker | Long Term Care | Adults with Disabilities | Case Manager | Case Management | Case Worker | Social Worker | Occupational Therapy | Teacher | Teaching | Psychology | Sociology | Nursing | Elderly Care | Physical Therapy | Help People | Help Others | Make a difference | Career | Charity | Essential Worker | Management | Leadership | Live Your Best Life | Work Where Your Heart Is | Special Needs | Relationship | Medical Supports | Mental Health | Independent Living | Live In