Resident Assistant (RA)
With brand new wages, including a $2.00 wage increase, Skaalen Retirement Services has proven that we value the well-being of our employees. Come work for a place that offers a variety of hours, flexibility, insurance benefits, and has some of the highest starting wages for a non-profit retirement facility!
Are you new into the healthcare field and are looking for experience? This might be the perfect opportunity for you! Skaalen Retirement Services is now hiring for a Resident Assistants to join our team!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Providing assistance with personal hygiene care,
- Assisting residents with self-administration of medications,
- Observing and reporting changes in a resident's condition and,
- Participating in and supporting resident-centered activity programs.
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available on Am’s, Pm’s, and NOC’s (every other weekend is required for all shifts). There is a $1.00 wage differential on 2nd and 3rd shift!
Requirements: Complete and pass background and drug screen
WHY choose Skaalen? Skaalen is located in the beautiful Norwegian town of Stoughton, WI. For over 100 years (yes, 100!!!) we have provided dedicated, compassionate services to the elderly in our facilities. We treat our staff and residents like family. If you want to be valued, appreciated, and join in on the fun, then apply today!
- $1.00 shift differential on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Up to a $1700 referral bonus
- Weekend differential
- Holiday parties
- Weekly treats
- Holiday bonus pay
- Free fitness center
- Staff appreciation program
- Scholarship opportunities
Skaalen Retirement Services is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour