Caregiver | Direct Support Professional
Seeking people who can work independently, exercise good judgement, are compassionate, positive & great team members! If you enjoy building relationships and positively impacting people's lives, this could be a great fit for you! Become a Direct Support Professional (DSP)! Community Living Connections is a local, non-profit agency which supports individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community.
- A range of support needs: Personal cares, Challenging behaviors, High medical needs, Physical mobility constraints
- Socialization, and Fun!
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Job Title: Supported Living Staff
- Wages begin at $13.00/hour
- *Due to COVID, we are able to provide an additional $2/hour hazard pay for employees providing Direct Support. This is a temporary bump in pay, with no current end-date for when the hazard pay will end.
- Part Time and Full Time hours available
- Opportunities available in Madison, Stoughton, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, Platteville
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Previous experience not required
- Must have an acceptable background
- A WI Drivers License and an acceptable driving record required. Access to a vehicle in good working condition and proof of appropriate level of insurance preferred.
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Apply today! www.clconnections.org/careers.php