Responsibilities of a Community Support Manager include:
- Identifying, coordinating and monitoring community services for individuals on their caseload.
- Supervise, support and train direct care staff.
- Communicate with families/guardians, care managers, and other members of the individual's support teams.
- Conduct 2nd interviews.
- Carry the emergency cell phone according to the rotation.
- Work some evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- To be considered, applicants will first and foremost have the desire to positively impact people's lives.
- A degree in Human Services or a related field preferred.
- If you do not have experience in the field, but are eager to learn, CLC provides paid training to meet the needs of our employees and the people we support.
- Solid work history and prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting and supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Family Care and IRIS programs would be beneficial.
- This position requires strong supervisory and leadership skills and the ability to routinely make sound decisions regarding complex issues.
- A Wisconsin driver's license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition, and appropriate insurance is required.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have an acceptable background
Community Living Connections offers an excellent benefit package that includes Health Insurance, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan and generous vacation and sick policy.
To apply, please fill out the online application at www.clconnections.org/careers.php
Community Living Connections is a local nonprofit organization, with the mission to support individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community. AA/EOE