Experienced Caregiver | Direct Support Professional
We’re seeking a confident person for a leadership role! The Supported Living Specialist supports a number of people, with a variety of needs. Support will range from medical, behavioral, and developmental needs. Experience providing supports to individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred.
You’ll be key in quality assurance, and a leader for the agency while training new staff, maintaining documentation, and communicating with teams regularly.
Every day is different! As a Supported Living Specialist, you are trained to support a wide variety of individuals on your team, and will be stepping in to shifts where assistance is needed. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who seeks variety in their daily job, and looking to advance their career in human services!
- Working with a number of individuals with varying support needs
- Training staff
- Maintaining documentation
- Regular communication with team members
- Quality assurance
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Personal cares
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Flexibility with your schedule is crucial to this position. You will need to have the ability to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights, including weekend shifts.
- Solid direct support experience preferred
- Must meet Driver Eligibility requirements
- Part Time and Full Time openings
- Wages begin at $15.00/hour
- *Due to COVID, we are able to provide an additional $2/hour hazard pay for employees providing Direct Support. This is a temporary bump in pay, with no current end-date for when the hazard pay will end.
- Located in Madison and Stoughton
Apply now: http://clconnections.org/careers.php
Community Living Connections, Inc. is a private non-profit organization with the mission to support individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community. AA/EOE