We’re seeking a confident person for a leadership role! The Supported Living Specialist supports a number of people with a variety of needs. You’ll be key in quality assurance and training new staff.
PERK: Full-Time Supported Living Specialists have access to a company vehicle AND benefits!
Lead Staff Position working in a variety of home settings with a variety of clients
The Supported Living Specialist is trained to work with a number of individuals with varying needs.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is comfortable, and confident, to be able to provide direct support to individuals with a variety of medical and behavioral support needs.
Great opportunity as a leader for the agency providing training of staff, maintaining documentation and regular communication with support teams
- Working with a number of individuals with varying support needs
- Training staff
- Maintaining documentation
- Regular communication with support teams
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Personal cares
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Flexibility with your schedule is crucial to this position. You will need to have the ability to work mornings, afternoons, evenings and overnights, including weekend shifts.
- Solid direct support experience preferred
- Must meet Driver Eligibility requirements
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
Full Time Supported Living Specialists have daily access to company vehicles!
Full Time Position at $14.00/hour
Learn more www.clconnections.org/positions-available.php