Support 3 Affectionate & Fun-Loving Stoughton Women!If you love cake, dancing in the living room, and slapstick humor – we need you! Three Stoughton women are looking for a trust-worthy Staff who shares their interests, to support them to live independently in their home.
These ladies are very affectionate in nature, and enjoy getting loud and goofy. They like watching the Brady Bunch and Wheel of Fortune, anything Sean Cassidy, dancing to Neil Diamond, cooking, and having a relaxing night in!
Experience not necessary, paid training is provided. Excellent opportunity for a student in occupational therapy, or individuals interested in nursing.
- A range of support needs, including personal cares, cooking, use of a hoyer lift, use of a gait belt, supporting individuals through dementia, and occupational exercises.
- Sharing an affectionate yet professional relationship with individuals supported
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Position Title: Supported Living Staff
- A WI Drivers license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate insurance is preferred. Driver Eligibility Requirements outlined here
- Wages begin at $13.00/hour
- Experience not required.
- Part Time and Full Time openings
- Hours available include: weekends, overnights, mornings (6am-10am), evenings (3pm-9pm).
- Located in Stoughton with possible travel to surrounding communities
Apply today! www.clconnections.org/careers.php