Build Relationships in Stoughton!
>>Supported Living Staff<<
These 3 Stoughton gentlemen love to stay busy and are constantly on the go. They know EVERYONE in their town, and everyone knows them! They often visit state parks, museums, baseball games, go on day trips, and see every single parade in a 50-mile radius of Stoughton! One gentleman is into Spanish guitar and wildlife. Another guy is inquisitive and likes figuring out how stuff works. The third man appreciates his 1v1 relationships, walks, and horseback riding!
Seeking someone who is upbeat and calm, with high emotional intelligence. If you can read someone's body language and adapt your communication to their needs, this could be a great fit for you!
- A range of support needs: Personal cares, Challenging behaviors, High medical needs, Physical mobility constraints, Socialization, and Fun!
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Personal cares
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Driver eligibility required
- Acceptable background
Wages begin at $13.00/hour
Part Time and Full Time hours available
Learn more: http://clconnections.org/positions-available.php
Community Living Connections Inc (CLC) is a local nonprofit in Dane County, providing supported living services to adults with developmental disabilities to live their best life in their own home and in their community. CLC is an AA/EOE