Looking for someone who is outgoing, upbeat, confident, & mindful.
The Coordinator trains employees & builds relationships with the individuals we support.
Help others stay accountable, guide them in new life skills, & coordinate community outings- like Brewer’s Games, trips to The Dells, going to dances & more! A great opportunity to grow your leadership skills.
Direct interaction with clients in an entry level supervisory role! Positions available in Madison (East and West locations) and Stoughton.
- Advocate and facilitate implementation of goals for the individuals supported
- Communicate regularly with stupport team
- Supervise, mentor, traing and support Supported Living Staff
- Coordinate household schedules and routines
- Maintain documentation
- Schedule and lead monthly staff meetings
- Schedule medical appointments as needed
- Assist with and monitor meal planning based on dietary recommendations
- Assist individuals to build and maintain social relationships
- Must be able to work independently
- Make sound decisions and exercise good judgement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- NO prior experience in leadership or direct support necessary
Full Time Position at $13.00/hourLearn more & APPLY: http://clconnections.org/positions-available.php