Looking for Realtor Rockstars!
Rock Realty is looking to hire a Licensed Real Estate Agent!
You see, we recently acquired a HUGE lead source with an industry leading home search site, and our team needs someone with your background and expertise to help us take the next steps.
Just a few quick notes about Rock Realty:
We believe that many brokerages offer a combination of either opportunity, training and support- but NOT ALL THREE. Rock Realty strives to give you the trifecta. In addition to many buyer and seller leads to enhance your opportunity to take your Real Estate business to the next level, we offer a comprehensive mentorship program and weekly training options...not only that, but we offer 24/7 support with a three-tier agent support pipeline.
We are devoted to reaching the largest buyer pool by means of innovative online marketing, professional photography and videography, & cutting edge social media graphic design. Our agents are outfitted with industry leading real estate search tools & current market statistics.
Job Title: Licensed Real Estate Agent | Realtor
Company: Rock Realty
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real Estate Agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate, either as a newly licensed agent, or an experienced agent looking to take their career to the next level!
• Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
• Display and market real property to possible buyers
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
• Maintain and update listings of available properties
• Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
• Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
• Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Requirements and skills:
• Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
• Proven track of successful sales record
• Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
• Pleasant and trustworthy
• MS Office familiarity
• Real estate agent’s or broker’s license