We are hiring a CNA to join our team with both 4 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts available! Some of the primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing personal hygiene care to residents,
- Assisting with mobility, transferring, positioning, and range of motion,
- Using proper lifting techniques,
- Using protection control techniques and,
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident care information
To be considered, applicants must have an active CNA license, be in good standing on the Wisconsin Registry, and pass a background check and drug test.
WHY choose Skaalen? Skaalen is located in the beautiful Norwegian town of Stoughton, WI. For over 100 years (yes, 100!!!) we have provided dedicated, compassionate services to the elderly in our facilities. We treat our staff and residents like family. If you want to be valued, appreciated, and join in on the fun, then apply today!
- $1.00 shift differential on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Up to a $1700 referral bonus
- Weekend differential
- Holiday parties
- Weekly treats
- Holiday bonus pay
- Free fitness center
- Staff appreciation program
- Scholarship opportunities
Skaalen Retirement Services is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour