Skaalen is looking for a passionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our dedicated Skaalen Team. If you enjoy taking initiative, taking pride in your work, and are excited to provide excellent care to seniors, then apply today!
About us: Skaalen Retirement Services has been, and is dedicated to serving our residents, families, and community for over 100 years. Skaalen provides a full continuum of care including; independent living condos, assisted living, rehab, and long term care. We are committed to provide housing and services to older adults and persons in need.
- $1.00 shift differential on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Referral bonus program-Earn up to $1700 for referring somebody!
- Weekend differential
- Holiday parties
- Weekly treats
- Holiday bonus pay
- Free fitness center
- Free Wellness portal with health coaching!
- Staff appreciation program
- Scholarship and growth opportunities
- Free CNA training program
Hours: Full-time and part-time 1st and 2nd shifts available. 3rd shift weekends are available.
Requirements: Active RN license, good standing on Wisconsin Registry, and the ability to pass a background and drug test. All employees are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine unless proof of a medical or religious exemption.
Skaalen Retirement Services is an equal opportunity employer.