In-Home Caregivers | Human Services
$1500 sign-on bonus bonus! You can make a positive impact by helping your Stoughton neighbors! Become a Supported Living Staff, and assist your neighbors with disabilities to live their best lives, independently, in their own home and community.
You can help make a real difference in someone's life!
Community Living Connections (CLC) is a local nonprofit agency that supports adults with disabilities to live their best life in their own home and community. We believe that individuals, regardless of ability, deserve equal opportunities to create their "best life"; they just need additional support in order to do so. CLC provides in-home staff (that's you!) to help with life skills, planning, personal cares, medical support, finances, relationship building…etc. We work in partnership with people throughout their lifetime. AA/EOE.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in helping others. Flexible hours are excellent for Retirees, as a second part-job, Summer jobs for teachers, and Students! Students can get hands-on experience while earning their degrees; excellent for majors such as nursing, human services, family studies, human ecology, occupational therapy, and more!
Desirable candidates can work independently, exercise good judgement, are compassionate, positive & great team members! If you enjoy building relationships and positively impacting people's lives, this could be a great fit for you!
- A range of support needs: Personal cares, Challenging behaviors, High medical needs, Physical mobility constraints
- Socialization, and Fun!
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- ...Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Job Title: Supported Living Staff
- Earn $16.00/hour - $19.00/hour
- Part Time and Full Time hours available
- Located in Stoughton
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Previous experience not required
- Must have an acceptable background
- A WI Drivers License and an acceptable driving record required. Access to a vehicle in good working condition and proof of appropriate level of insurance preferred.
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
- Health Insurance - Quartz HRA (HMO) with $0 deductible!
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- Life & Long Term Disability - 100% covered by employer
- Short Term Disability
- Domestic Partnership coverage
- Generous sick & vacation time
- Travel assistance program, Employee assistance program, and Will preparation program
Additional benefits available to all employees:
Learn More & Apply Today!
- Casual dress code.
- Friendly work environment.
- Positive culture.
- Flexible schedule.
- Referral bonus program.